We all could use a little help cleaning the bathroom.. Right? Ugh! When you have additional help, not everything seems as daunting as it would be. That’s why today we’re sharing the recipe for toilet fizzers! Some extra toilet cleaning support never hurt anyone!
- Blend baking soda and citric acid together in a small bowl.
- Pour hydrogen peroxide, vinegar and 20 drops of essential oils into a small spray bottle. Shake the bottle to mix together.
- Spray the vinegar/peroxide mix over the baking soda and citric acid.
- Stir the mixture with a fork and continue to spray until it’s damp enough to form into balls. Use about 3/4 of the spray.
- Scoop your toilet fizzers out using a teaspoon measure.
- Place each fizzer into mini muffin tin or your cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Mixture may be crumbly. Hardens when dry.
- Use the remaining vinegar mix to spray the top of the toilet bombs. This step is important because it helps to harden so they don’t crumble.
- After you spray the top you need to let them dry for 2-3 hours.
- Once they are dry, store them in a container close to the toilet. Drop one or two in as needed. I do a couple a week. Must to my husband’s disappointment, these do not fizz like crazy when they hit the water!